Is there any damage to the lithium battery in the overcharge of the Apple mobile phone?
The number of people using the iPhone is large, so talk about the iPhone battery.
1. There are protective measures on the iPhone motherboard and battery, which will cut off the input after filling up. It can be said that the damage to the battery is too small to neglect.
2. After the iPhone prompted 20% of the power, you can recharge, and do not wait for no electricity to recharge, that is, charge-and-use, deep discharging will do great harm to the battery.
3. iPhone Battery is not disabled? Yes, it is not durable. People believe too much in the optimization of apple. You should know that iPhone Battery is only 3000 mAh. This is a hardware limitation. Which part of the Apple phone saves electricity? CPU GPU coprocessor? Come on, processor computing is so heavy, process technology is not advanced, batteries are lagging behind, the screen is very power-consuming, and there are some aspects of Apple in the last few years are saving materials, parts shrinkage is serious, 5S Sony cores are not used, using a bunch of spare ATL COS SDI LGC, battery metering. I haven't changed it since 6. Can you believe it?
4. The correct charging mode of the iPhone battery: above the iPhone 6S plus, the charging head does not support the bright screen 2A charging, but that charging head does not support the 2A charging, it must be replaced, rich anker, no money on the Meizu up0830, 6S and the following will obediently use the official charging, iPad 10W.12W that is really not feasible, measured with Anker or up0830 can reach about 10W, what? The head of the iPad is only 6-7W. Can you believe it?
5. Influencing factors of battery health: the most influential temperature, when nobody feels the temperature is very low or very high, the charge is very slow? That's right. If the temperature is too low or too high, the protective device on the motherboard will start, protect the cell phone and battery. Alas, it's still not a Coulometer. Charging at room temperature is OK. When charging, we will try not to play games. When the temperature is low, just install a game, run it and recharge it.
6. As for the 6S automatic shutdown door, I don't know which is the truth. Anyway, the 6S and 6S PLUS around me have not shut down automatically. The coordinates of the Yangtze River Delta area, but 6S, 6SPLUS and 7, 7PLUS are all the same metering meters. Whether they will shut down automatically in large quantities in a year or not is unknown.
7. The battery of the iPhone 7 is waterproof, but don't let it fall into the water. Otherwise, the water will break down and the apple won't be guaranteed, because the apple even saves the waterproof glue.
8. Regarding 7S batteries, I tell you that the capacity has decreased, and it saves material. I can't tell you how much the capacity is. I'm afraid of harmony. 8. Batteries are a consumable. You can relax and replace batteries if they are worn out. Regarding battery replacement, I would like to go to the official after-sales anal for a while to see if it can be changed free of charge, no longer pay for it, or go to the mobile phone repair shop for it. It's not expensive. I really don't recommend changing it by myself. Many friends buy batteries on Taobao. Many sellers declare what 0-cycle is bad. I can tell you that many unscrupulous businessmen and household machines have been changed. Really, the original batteries usually have 1-2 cycle breakdowns. As long as the batteries are connected with professional tools, they will be completely exposed. And those DIY high-capacity batteries, I see many people change them. Yeah, I'm keeping a wait-and-see attitude. I'm worried about the origin of cells and those parts, and the reliability of burned value firmware. They don't have large-scale validation. They have all kinds of strange BUGs.